art.104895 Flush-to-the-wall inspection hatch, flush-to-wall in metal. Hidden door without paintable click-clack opening handle.
This article is suitable to be inserted in plasterboard or masonry and allows access to electrical panels, controls or other that want to be hidden from view but remain easily and safely inspected.
The metal frame and the flat plate make this product suitable for humid environments such as bathrooms or cellars.
Nominal measures 40x40 cm
- White prepainted metal frame
- Door covered with plasterboard sheet
- Click-clack opening with anti-fall safety steel cable
- The door can be removed to facilitate maintenance operations
- Can be installed on the wall or ceiling
- For standard 12.5mm plasterboard thickness
- With dust seal
- External dimensions approx mm. 455x455
- Inner frame vacuum approx. mm. 401x401
- L profile frame internal measures 13x25mm
This hatch has a flat external face, so it is not necessary to putty, saving a lot of time.
The green plasterboard door and the metal structure allow it to be used near sources of moderate heat and humidity.
The gasket limits the passage of dust and noise.
The steel cable makes it safe to open the door
The white frame allows it not to be painted, saving time when it is installed on the ceiling (which is generally white)
|Sold in packs of 1 piece = by buying Nr. 1 you will receive a hatch
100% IN STOCK IN ITALY
In the absence of a different communication, we will generate the tax receipt in the name of the name provided by the system and it can no longer be changed.