Art.115092 C2AKA99 MULTI-ADJUSTABLE STEEL KITCHEN HINGE OPENING 155° HOLE 35MM DISTANCE 48/6 MM
This hinge allows the complete stop on the shoulder of the furniture (external stop), it is normally used in the kitchen or for furniture doors in general.
Made of very sturdy steel and allows adjustment in xyz, furthermore the attachment to the base is of the quick click-clack type and does not require tools (if combined with the appropriate base).
Base sold separately . We have all H0 - H2 - H3 models available with or without screws.
SUITABLE FOR REPLACING BROKEN KITCHEN HINGES OR TO MAKE THE DOOR WITH A LARGER OPENING* by checking compatibility
Second generation model.
The hinge is original Salice produced by Salice (compatible with Salice hinges but branded Hafele or Wurth)
- Made of high resistance and quality steel
- For doors with an average thickness of 16 - 26mm
- Hole on standard door diameter 35mm (hole depth approximately 8.5mm)
- Standard screw hole distance 48 / 6 mm
- Door opening angle 155°
- Fast or traditional hinge connection to the base (compatible with SALICE and HAFELE and WURTH H0 - H3 - H6 - H9 bases)
- It attaches to both cross and linear Salice bases
- Spring model (not cushioned)
- Neck 0 | External stop (surmounts the shoulder of the furniture)
- Lateral adjustment -1.5 + 4.5mm
- Depth adjustment +/- 2mm
- Screws and base not included and purchased separately
Sold in packs of 1 piece = By purchasing 1 you will receive 1 hinge
100% WAREHOUSE IN ITALY
In the absence of different communication, we will generate the tax receipt made out to the name provided by the system and it can no longer be modified.