ART.102392 - BLACK PHOSPHATED SCREWS FOR PLASTERBOARD LENGTH 45mm
Nail point screws suitable for fixing the plasterboard / osb / truc sheets on metal structure for plasterboard. Made of steel treated with black phosphating. PH2 cross recessed countersunk flat head.
Article for professional use
In 1000PZ box or 100PZ pack
- TPS countersunk flat head
- PH2 cross insert
- Nail tip (to enter the metal profile without a pre-drilled hole)
- Nominal diameter mm. 3.5/3.9
- Nominal length mm. 45
- Black Phosphate Finish (suitable for grouting without marking)
- Color Black
- Screws to fix the plasterboard sheets on the metal profile
|Sold in packs of 100-1000 Pieces = By purchasing Nr.1 you will receive 100-1000 Screws depending on the variant chosen|
Very important! For invoicing to companies it is necessary to reach the minimum amount of 30€ and the billing data must be indicated with a message contextual to the order. In the absence of different communication, we will generate the tax receipt made out to the name provided by the system and it can no longer be changed.